Charming old building
During your getaway to Apt, you will stay in an old building dating from the 19th century, completely renovated. Its authentic charm gives the hotel a real soul and a unique elegance. The decoration takes its inspiration from the warm and welcoming tones of Provence. In any season, you can rest in the flowery patio or in your room located on the first or second floor, without elevator.
Our 3-star hotel in Apt is designed so that you can find yourself and relax in peace, in an intimate and friendly place, where modernity rhymes with simplicity. For your family vacation, your business trips, your romantic getaways for two, or your reunion with friends, our charming hotel is made for you!
To start the day right The rich breakfast
Every morning, between 8h and 10h, in the dedicated room or in the shaded patio, enjoy a tasty breakfast. Enjoy the unlimited buffet with: hot drink, fruit juice, bread, pastries, homemade pastry, fruit, cheese, cold meats, etc. At the Sainte Anne hotel, we favor local and organic products. Discover regional specialties such as basil jelly or rosemary and lavender jam. & Nbsp;
Our little extras Our values
At the Hôtel Sainte Anne, we strive to respect our environment and promote local businesses . We have implemented certain measures such as water consumption management ("ecological" shower head). We use products that respect nature .
We participate in the economy of the region by offering local products (jam, honey ...). The fruits come from the Apt market every Saturday morning or otherwise from the farmer's market on Tuesday morning, everything is fresh!
- Free luggage storage service,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Reservation of taxi, restaurant, bicycle, packed lunch ...
- Parking (price per day): closed spaces € 10 and motorcycle garage € 5,
- Pets allowed: supplement of 10 €, contact reception,
- Free cot (on reservation),
- Extra bed: 20 € per night (on reservation),
- Holiday vouchers accepted within the limit of payment for the first 2 nights (excluding supplement) and only for reservation via our website or by phone.
- We do not have disabled rooms.